Experienced React Developer@dyrector.io | Szeged, Hungary
About the Role
The Frontend Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, deploying and supporting various frontend applications. This position will be an instrumental player in advancing the dyrector.io platform and supporting our enterprise customers. This position will contribute to multiple projects.
- Have multiple years professional experience building frontend web applications, with significant experience building single page applications.
- Experience in React, both with Redux/Sagas and Hooks.
- Experience with large-scale state management and performance optimization.
- Have a strong understanding of HTTP and working with APIs.
- Proficiency in Git, NPM, Webpack and Docker.
- Experience building complex and modern UIs that require a strong understanding of the underlying business logic
- Comfortable taking ownership over technical decisions about code structure, tooling, and invested in the success of the product we're building
- Have a penchant for quality, testing and shipping consistently.
What we value
> Stay lean - We strive for the greatest possible impact with the fewest number of employees. We empower our teammates with the most leveraged tools and efficient processes.
> Default to open - We encourage and nurture open exchanges of knowledge and ideas — while acting with respect and regard for each other.
> Think rigorously - We act and execute after careful thought and examination of known information, while acknowledging the risks we accept in its absence.
> Say no - We aim to deliver exceptionally high value in a small set of focus areas. We willingly abstain from good ideas to give only the most promising paths the attention they deserve.
> The best prevails - Whether an idea or an individual, the best will rise to the top at dyrector.io. Ideas we pursue can come from anywhere, and individuals gain responsibilities due to outperformance.
> Global optimization - We believe that our mission — to make the workplace a source of learning and purpose — is the ultimate priority, above any single project, team, or individual.
About the work
You'll work with all the major cloud providers and on-prem solutions, while managing instances, services, and containers, along with their automation, orchestration, monitoring, and alert response. If you've ever wanted to work at a scale that few companies do, you'll find the right challenge here with us!
What we offer
> Flexible work hours to develop the release management tool not only developers love but even my grandma can easily use
> Free to pick when to work at the office or stay remote
> Being part of a team innovating how IT companies think about release management and software deployment
> Working with top-notch technologies (Golang, Kubernetes, Azure) on an every day basis
> Have a well-rounded approach to problem solving.
> Entertaining coffee breaks with tons of giggles
Apply for the job
Send us your CV via e-mail by clicking on the button below!